NAME lottery GAME
HOW TO PLAY
If we draw your name day, here is how you can claim your $30 OFF treatment!
- We'd love for you to like, comment, and follow No More Knots on our social media platforms!
- If your name matches any of the ones drawn today, please call one of our clinics or book online.
- Select your preferred therapist. Please note that charges vary between therapists. The $30 discount applies to the total cost after selecting your therapist.
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your appointment to verify your name matches our drawn name of the day.
- Remember, you must book your appointment AND attend the clinic by the close of business on your name day to claim your $30 OFF treatment.
Do I need to register to win?
No need. Just keep an eye on our social media channels each day. Yes, it is that easy!
How do I find out what names have been drawn for that day?
Names will be announced each morning at 8am (AEST) on the No More Knots social channels. Clients can book their appointment online through our website, MindBody or over the phone.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @NOMOREKNOTS
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK @NOMOREKNOTSMASSAGETHERAPY
How long does the offer last?
You must get in quick. Available at all three clinics, until close of business. This is subject to availability. First come, first serve.
How do I redeem the offer?
Please like & comment on the post and bring ID along to your appointment – So easy!! We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
What kind of name is eligible to claim $30 Off?
Will be on the lookout for exact DRAWN names and exact VARIATIONS of those drawn names.
Below are some examples of those who will NOT be eligible for the discount if this is how their first name appears on their ID:
Hyphenated names – Mary-Anne if the drawn name was Mary.
Nickname or Shorten names– Ollie is the name drawn was Oliver.
Can I still get a discount the next day?
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for the $30 off discount the following day – although you are more than welcome to come along to see one of our amazing therapists.
Will I be required to show ID upon my visit to the clinic?
It is within the Terms and Conditions that we will ask you to present a form of photo identification upon arrival to our clinics.
Terms and conditions
Promotion: Name Lottery Game
Promoter: Samford Lifestyle CO Pty Ltd ABN 86 659 466 609,
85 Juliette Street, Greenslopes, Qld. Ph: (07) 3891 6555
285 Enoggera Road, Newmarket. Qld Ph: (07) 3356 1111
215 Moggill Road, Taringa. Qld Ph: (07) 3720 8881
Promotional Period: Start date: 12/02/2024 at 08:00 am AEST End date: 29/02/2024 at 03:00 pm AEST
How to Enter: Individuals under the age of 18 must have permission from their parent/ guardian to participate in this Promotion.
To enter their name into the Promotion, the entrant engage in the No More Knots Instagram page which include like, follow and comment on your winning post.
How to Claim: The Promoter will conduct a random, computer-generated draw of a first name at 8am AEST on the following dates: 12/02/24, 13/02/2024, 14/02/2024, 15/02/2024, 16/02/2024, 19/02/2024, 20/02/2024, 21/02/2024, 22/02/2024, 23/02/2024, 26/02/2024, 27/02/2024, 28/02/2024, 29/02/2024, selecting one (1) name in each draw.
Following each draw, the one (1) name selected will be announced via the via No More Knots’ social media channels at 8 am (AEST). Eligible entrants with that first name (according to their official identification card) will receive a $30 discount for any of our one (1) hour services from participating No More Knots clinics; Greenslopes, Newmarket, Taringa.
The $30 off discount must be redeemed within the 24 hours following the announcement. Once the 24-hour claim/redemption period has expired, the offer will be invalidated, and the entrant will forfeit the right to the offer.
Eligible entrants may be required to present supporting identification when redeeming their $30 off discount offer.
The Promoter will have final determination as to whether a person has met the required eligibility criteria to claim a prize. The Promoter will determine in its absolute discretion whether an entrant has a name that matches the name drawn for any particular day (including any variation on qualifying names).
Entries permitted: Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Offer Description: The offer is a $30 discount from any one (1) hour treatment from the winner’s selected therapist. This offer is subject to availability of the day of the announcement. Charges vary between therapists. The $30 discount applies to the total cost after selecting your therapist.
Value (per prize): AUD $30
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection – 08:00 am AEST, on 12/02/24, 13/02/2024, 14/02/2024, 15/02/2024, 16/02/2024, 19/02/2024, 20/02/2024, 21/02/2024, 22/02/2024, 23/02/2024, 26/02/2024, 27/02/2024, 28/02/2024, 29/02/2024.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/ companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
and how such complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect, and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed, or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.